Corporate Member Spotlight
Sanofi is dedicated to ensuring that opportunities are available to small, minority, woman, veteran and service-disabled veteran owned businesses, HUBZone businesses, LGBT and disabled business enterprises; in the procurement of goods and services creating a supplier base which mirrors our customer base. The supplier diversity initiative was created to develop mutually profitable business relationships within the communities we serve.
List of top tips for doing business with Sanofi
- Know our business and what we do
- Come to Sanofi with your specific niche
- Build relationships and stay connected
- Join WPEO and get involved!
Did you know?
Did you know that Supplier Diversity in North America also represents our subsidiaries listed below?
- Sanofi Pasteur is a global company that offers the broadest range of vaccines in the world, protecting against 20 bacterial and viral diseases. Sanofi Pasteur is located in Swiftwater, Pennsylvania.
- Genzyme is committed to discovering and delivering transformative therapies for patients with rare and special unmet medical needs, providing hope where there was none before. Genzyme was acquired by Sanofi in 2011 and located in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Merial is a global animal health company. With our North America headquarters located in Duluth, Georgia, Merial provides veterinarians across the region a comprehensive range of products to enhance the health, well-being and performance of a wide range of animals.
- Chattem a leading U.S. consumer healthcare company located in Chattanooga, Georgia.
Sanofi is currently purchasing:
- Professional Services
- Office Furniture
- Handling Equipment (Fork lifts or like items to purchase or lease)
- Maintenance, Repair & Operations
“Supplier Diversity is a proactive and integral part of our strategic sourcing process at Sanoﬁ as we recognize the value of developing and utilizing a diverse supply base. Diverse suppliers provide us with great opportunity for innovative solutions, cost savings, quality, service and continued economic stimulus.”
Christophe Cailleaud – Vice President, Head of North America Procurement
“Collaborating with the WPEO over the past few years, Sanofi has met numerous capable and outstanding women business owners in the tri-state area. Some have done business with us and continue to, but we know there are many more that will partner with us in the future. The WPEO team is a force of nature and thanks to them they have helped in attracting suppliers that ensure Sanofi is getting the best quality, service and cost, as well as, being innovative. Sanofi is committed in continuing to work closely with the WPEO and their members!”
Kathleen Castore – Director, Head of Supplier Diversity & Sustainability