Corporate Member Resources
AARP has issued a new bulletin on How Life Will Change After the Pandemic.
Articles on COVID-19’s Impact on Small Businesses:
Bank of America Institute for Women’s Entrepreneurship at Cornell The Bank of America Supplier Diversity & Responsible Sourcing Team proudly extends the opportunity to participate in an online course for women entrepreneurs as part of the Bank of America Institute for Women’s Entrepreneurship at Cornell. This certificate program will provide participants no-cost access to a virtual learning experience conducted by Cornell faculty. With a limited number of slots available, participation is by invitation only. Enrollment begins in May.Invitation to Participate – Cornell Program_2021 Invitation to Participate – Cornell Program_2021
Small business owners show an incredible amount of courage and grit to run their business every day—and we understand it’s taking every ounce of that strength to problem solve in today’s uncertain time. We want to provide immediate ways to help. Please see a compilation of resources at this link.
- Website Recording: Getting a win-win. Effective Negotiations in Stressful Times, July 9, 2020.Here are the presentation slides for your convenience as well as other resources below:
- Click here – webcast replay starts 00:07:52; password: YnyrSih3
- Click here – COVID-19 resources for entrepreneurs and mid-market private companies
- Click here – Private company resources from EY
EY is committed to helping you see your way through this very challenging time and will continue to offer relevant, bespoke content to help you, your people and your company move from focusing on recovery to thriving in the next and beyond.
- EY provides updated guidelines for borrowers – On June 3, the Senate approved for President Trump’s signature a House-passed bill (H.R. 7010) that would extend the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan forgiveness covered period from 8 weeks to 24 weeks.It would also reduce the percentage of eligible payroll expenses to 60% of the PPP loan amount, giving small businesses more flexibility in how they spend federal loans provided by the PPP. Other updates were also approved.We hope the explanations of the updated guidelines in the attached FAQ will be helpful to you if you are a PPP borrower or intend to be one.Please reach out to your local EY contacts if you have specific questions or want to explore how we can support your company at this time.
- EY.com COVID-19 Insights
- EY Tax Policy Tracker
- Latest EY Tax Alerts: sign up for the newsletter here (select Government & Public Sector and Health & Life Sciences under Industry)
- EY Accounting Link: accounting and financial reporting considerations for COVID-19
- Webcast: COVID-19 and the resilient enterprise: how to lead through uncertainty
- What boards can do to enhance oversight in times of uncertainty
- EY Finance Navigator is available year-round at not-for-profit rates for impact start-ups; currently one month free to all startups given COVID-19
- The free EY Velocity tool helps entrepreneurs focus on urgent priorities an assess themselves against the EY 7 Drivers of Growth framework
- A COVID-19 resource page where we have curated relevant information and guidance specifically for entrepreneurs and private companies.
- Answers to frequently asked questions regarding the Small Business Administration (SBA) Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- An eligibility flowchart for the PPP and Economic Industry Disaster Loan (EIDL) to help you determine which CARES Act program is best suited for your need
- EY invites you to watch on demand EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ 2020, a groundbreaking virtual experience unlike any before. In collaboration with CNBC Catalyst, they recognized the unstoppable entrepreneurs whose ambition helps create a better world.
On May 17, 2021, JPMorgan Chase will open its next Request for Proposals (RFP) for our annual Advancing Cities Challenge, which aims to source and seed creative, collaborative and sustainable solutions that catalyze systemic change.
Prudential has provided some great articles on topics that you may be thinking about at this time:
Click here to see how are doing so with information on how to:
- Increase your cash flow
- Immediate fulfillment help
- See outbound and inbound shipping remotely