We all know all this information is still unfolding daily so we urge you to review other resources so you can make the most informed decisions for your situation.
Don’t Forget to Join Us Tomorrow!
The WPEO Virtual Breakthrough Breakfast Tuesday November 10 from 10:00am. The program includes:
- Sponsor Minutes: WPEO Corporate Members provide a first look at what’s in store for the 2021 new Corporate Landscape.
- Done DealsTM Award Presentation: WPEO Corporate Members and Certified WBEs are recognized for providing business opportunities to women-owned businesses.
- Innovative Pitch Competition: WBEs from both regions pitch their business pivots for a chance at a cash prize.
- Corporate Meet & Greet: Take advantage of this great opportunity to meet with the corporate leaders.
- WBE-to-WBE Meet & Greet: Take advantage of candid conversations with other business owners about historic challenges and unforeseen opportunities.
- Access to Opportunities: Get exclusive entrée to the Access Guide on which categories Corporate Members plan on sourcing next year.
There is still time to submit your 2021 Inclusion Award Nominations with Disability:IN. The 2021 Disability:IN Inclusion Award winners are recognized as visionary brands and individuals that are advancing disability inclusion. Disability:IN is pleased to recognize these award winners during the 2021 Disability:IN Annual Conference & Expo. There are eleven Inclusion Award categories, including Employer of the Year, Top Corporation for Disability-Owned Businesses, and ERG/BRG of the Year. Download the nomination form for the award category and submit by Friday, November 20, 2020!
ZOOM IN November 12th from 9am-2:30pm EDT and join Executives and Entrepreneurs and their perspectives on the 5 Pillars of Success: Cultivate, Courage, Connect, Communicate, and Collaborate. Members from the WPO will serve as speakers/panelists at the Women Elevating Women ( W.E.W.) Global Virtual Business Conference. W.E.W. spotlights CEO Camille Burns, Advisory Board and Greenbelt Chapter Member Barbara Hutchinson, MD., Chapter Chairs Elizabeth Davis, Karen Tracey, and Helena Rodrigues, and Houston Member Zawadi Bryant. Women Presidents’ Educational Organization supports women who are multicultural, Women of Color, Women Veterans, LGBTQ, and the visionary men, who know how to scale and elevate business around the globe. If you want to attend, please register HERE and use promo code: WPEO1 (case sensitive).
Small Business Administration
Did you take out a Paycheck Protection Program loan? Here are four steps to apply for forgiveness.
- Contact your lender and complete the form
- Compile documentation
- Submit the forgiveness form and documentation to your lender
- Communicate with your lender throughout the process
2020 Minority Business Development / Supplier Diversity and Inclusion Week hosted by the City of Baltimore Mayor’s Office of Small, Minority and Women Business and the Minority Business Development Agency Advanced Manufacturing Center – Baltimore. Monday, November 9, 2020 – Friday November 13, 2020 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Baltimore Minority Enterprise Development Week (MEDWeek) convenes business leaders, promotes business opportunities, features outstanding Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs) and advocates, and reports industry trends. Amidst all the other changes, this year MEDWeek will look a little different. This year MEDWeek will take place on a virtual campus. To Register, Click Here. For more information please call 410-361-0964 or email email@example.com.
APPLY NOW! Rebuild VA Small Business Grant Program. Rebuild VA Grant Fund (Rebuild VA) has expanded its eligibility criteria to allow more small businesses and nonprofits to apply. Any small business or nonprofit with $10,000,000 or less in gross revenue OR 250 or fewer employees may now apply.