One Page Business Plan
GET READY TO BUILD YOUR BUSINESS PLAN! In One Page Business Plan, participants will dive deep into their business to create a roadmap for growth and profit. Starting with the foundations, from cultivating a money mindset and getting clear on your why, all the way to clarifying your current profit picture and strategizing your marketing to increase revenue. Consider this program your MBA: Masters in Business Agility, where you’ll have everything you need to quickly adapt and respond to changes in an ever-changing business environment.
The One Page Business Plan includes SIX three-hour virtual sessions November through January and is open to certified WBEs in both the Metro NY and Greater DMV region. Please note, if you choose to apply to the program, and are accepted, your full participation in all six sessions is expected. There will be a Program Processing Fee of $50.
Applications close on October 17, 2023.
2023–2024 Program Dates
Program Sessions led by Linda:
- November 7
- November 21
- November 29
- December 5
- December 12
- January 16 – Graduation and Share-Out
(Optional) Open Office Hours with Linda:
- November 10
- December 1
- December 8
- December 15
- December 19
- January 9
Applications for the 2023/2024 cohort of One Page Business Plan are closed.
Join the waitlist to be the first to know when applications open for Fall 2024.
What WBEs Can Expect
- Starting with vision, learn to set meaningful and measurable goals and objectives linked with strategies and action plans.
- Uplevel your business by examining what’s working and what’s not identifying challenges and opportunities that are holding your business back, and setting goals and priorities to get unstuck.
- Take part in a business improvement assessment and set of diagnostic questions to help you set realistic goals for growth, cash flow, and profit.
- Clarify who your ideal clients are, where you can find them, and how you can best reach them through a targeted marketing plan.
- Create a One-Page Business Plan that is user-friendly, strategic, and tactical to help you stay focused on (and easily communicate to others) the most important aspects of your business.
Other Leadership Development Programs
Join Amplify Mastermind Program (AMP) to connect, build, leverage, and grow.
Strategies for becoming a sustainable supplier with an ESG mindset.
Grow and capitalize on new opportunities with the SCALEit method®.
Collaborative partnership between Capital One and WBEC Greater DMV and Metro NY.